Hello beautiful moms!
Don’t forget that Friday is our annual cookie exchange, as well as our last meeting of 2012. It will be a great time to relax, enjoy a treat, make an adorable Christmas card holder and spread some cheer with a group of equally tired Santa elves. We’ve also got a great treat planned, as OFLC’s own Pastor Scott Abel will do our devotional.
Here are all the details you need to know:
1. Table 3 has breakfast.
2. Please bring two dozen cookies and a container to take your cookies home. Also, e-mail the recipe to email@example.com, so we can share them on our blog.
3. As always, MOPPETS drop off begins at 9:15 a.m. (I’ve also heard a Christmas rumor that the kids may have something special planned for the end of our meeting.)
4. The meeting runs from 9:30-11:30. Feel free to invite a friend!
5. If you are too stressed, don’t worry about the cookies. MOPS is here to help you relax, not add more jobs on your to-do!
6. Don’t forget your Tickets for Treasure donations.