Super Orange Chicken
4 Servings, Prep Time: 20 Minutes, Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Baked chicken with a zesty orange zing. Try serving over rice with a side of broccoli done the way you like it.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 chicken legs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the orange juice, onion soup mix, poultry seasoning and cornstarch. Mix together well and set aside. Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over chicken and cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 minutes, remove foil, and bake for 15 more minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
|Dietary Fiber: 1.1g|