We are excited to announce our lineup* of speakers and crafts for 2014/15!
We are looking forward to hearing from the following speakers:
- Shawna Fisch: Courage to be Strong–Learning self-defense to protect our children and us
- Debbie Maynard: Courage to be Grateful–Opening our hearts to what God gives even as bad things happen
- Stephanie Price: Courage to be Significant–Combating societal pressures to become disciples in the world
- Dianne Daniels: Courage to be a Brave Parent–Mothering like the Father
A variety of fabulous crafts have also been planned. For the “non-crafty”, don’t be deterred! Everything is easy to make, yet will still impress your friends 🙂
- Dream catchers
- Placemat bags
- Card/tea/picture wreaths
- Dream boards
- Charm bracelets and rings
- T-shirt scarves
- Photo blocks
Remember that our first meeting is coming up on September 5th from 9:30-11:30 a.m. We hope to see you there!
*Subject to change